Software EngineerAddress：BeijingNum：2Date：UnlimitedSoftware EngineerDepartment：R&D InstituteAddress：BeijingNum：2Date：Unlimited
1. Participate in the preliminary analysis and design work of the project, assist in the consolidation of UML and processes, and write relevant documents;
2. Responsible for the development of the core framework and core code;
3. Responsible for guiding developers to develop functions;
4. Responsible for function code quality review, and control algorithms and writing specifications;
5. Participate in system deployment and write relevant documents;
6. Participate in technical training and data preparation
1. Those who have experience in enterprise application software development based on the .NET platform are preferred;
2. Proficient in C # language, familiar with B / S and C / S development, master MVC, EF, WCF, Webapi, Restful, angular and Vue technologies;
3. Proficient in JS, Ajax, jquery, bootstrap, ACE and easyui, etc., familiar with regular expressions, HTTP, TCP, IP protocols;
4. Master at least one database, such as: SQL Server, Oracle, MySql, Sqilte, etc .;
5. Capable of requirement analysis and system design, good document writing ability, code specification and good programming habits;
6. Strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills and team spirit, be able to withstand strong work pressure.
Marketing salesAddress：BeijingNum：3Date：UnlimitedMarketing salesDepartment：Marketing Center Address：BeijingNum：3Date：Unlimited
1. Complete sales-related work;
2. Actively develop new customers, maintain good relationships and lasting contacts with customers, and constantly develop business channels.
1. Seriously implement the company's sales management regulations and rules, and strive to improve the business level;
2. Actively complete the specified or promised sales volume indicators, provide customers with a good range of services, and cooperate with customers in sales;
3. Handle various business tasks, we must: actively contact, ask beforehand, report afterwards, be loyal to our duties, and be honest and trustworthy;
4. Responsible for signing sales contracts with customers, urging the contract to be performed normally on schedule, and urging the sales accounts receivables owed;
5. Help to properly solve the problems and procedures required by customers during sales and use;
6. Collect first-line marketing information and users’ opinions, provide reference opinions on company marketing strategies, publicity, after-sales service, product improvement and new product development, etc .;
7. Fill in the relevant sales form and submit sales analysis and summary report;
8. Actively develop new customers, maintain good relationships and lasting contacts with customers, and constantly develop business channels;
9. Assist department managers and deputy managers to complete their sales performance
1. Educational background: college degree or above
2. Training experience: Received training in basic knowledge related to surveying and mapping and market management, etc .;
Skills and abilities: Possess professional market knowledge, familiar with enterprise products and related product knowledge.
Assist the project manager to ensure the smooth implementation of the project undertaken, and execute the production management and external communication tasks authorized by the project manager;
1. Submit the staged results in time according to the contract or the requirements of the owner;
2. Responsible for the self-inspection of the quality of the project undertaken;
3. Responsible for other tasks entrusted or authorized by the project leader;
4. Responsible for the construction of the project and the report of the workload.
1. Educational background: Secondary school or above.
2. Familiar with this major, be able to assume certain production tasks.
3. Training experience: Received training in surveying and mapping.
4. Have production management knowledge, quality awareness and safety awareness;
5. Have a certain ability to work independently and cooperate with the team; have the ability to manage groups and communicate with Party A
6. Familiar with the operation process and technical requirements of project implementation;